At Opdenergy we contribute to the sustainable development of the communities in which we operate by managing the environmental, social and economic impact of our activities.
Commitment and sustainability
At Opdenergy we contribute to the sustainability of the communities in which we operate, by managing the environmental, social, and economic impact of our activities.
Our investments are mainly oriented to the use of renewable sources for the promotion of a low carbon economy. We encourage local employment and integration, maintain strong ethical values, and are committed to safety and quality.
- Codes and Policies Book
- Quality, Environment and Health and Safety Certifications
- Opdenergy SDG alignment
- Opdenergy Green Finance Framework
- Sustainalytics "Second Party Opinion" (SPO)
- Opdenergy GHG emissions report 2021
- Opdenergy Sustainability report 2021
- Executive Summary Opdenergy Sustainability report 2021