Opdenergy is a well positioned player in the energy sector that prioritizes being an Independent Power Producer (IPP), with more than 15 years of experience and international presence, operating in 9 countries and more than 200 employees.
We are currently looking for a Permitting Specialist, whose functions will be:
- Preliminary technical analysis of photovoltaic and wind projects
- Research regarding potential PV farm plots and grid connection possibilities
- Continuous contact with landlords interested in land lease contracts
- Negotiation and conclusion of land lease contracts
- Preparation of various applications, documents etc. regarding PV project development (environmental, grid connection, building permit and other necessary permits, licenses and authorizations)
- Management of the authorization process from origination to RtB
- Study and screening of environmental constraints
- Technical due diligence of projects
- Management of the development budget
- Preliminary technical structuring of the projects
- Preparation of preliminary technical reports on projects
- Reporting to the parent company for the development part
- Management of the developers involved
- Management of relations and communications with the public bodies involved
What do we offer?
- Career development in a leading international environment.
- Meal Voucher.
- Health Insurance.
- Flextime schedule.
If you want to grow professionally and work with people who are passionate about transforming natural resources into energy, we want to meet you.