Opdenergy is an IPP (Independent Power Producer) dedicated to the renewable energy sector, with an international presence and in continuous expansion. It focuses its activity on the production of energy assets and the management of all its phases: development, financing, construction, operation and maintenance.
What are we looking for? A Grid Connection Intern whose functions will be:
- Provide support to the technical team.
- Prepare reports and project reports.
- Support in the elaboration of Technical Specifications.
- Support in the procurement process of equipment and services.
- Engineering and project review.
What do we offer?
- Paid internship
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days vacation + local vacations
- Telework 2 days a week
- Coffee, fresh fruit and cookies in our office!
«Energize your Talent»: You will discover a new way to develop, grow and collaborate with high-level professionals.
If you want to grow professionally and work with people passionate about transforming natural resources into energy, we want to meet you.
- Industrial, Civil Engineering or similar
- Master's Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Renewable Energies is a plus.
- Fluency in written and spoken English