Opdenergy is an Independent Power Producer (IPP) with over 15 years of expertise and a global presence, operating in 8 countries and employing over 180 people.
Currently, we are looking for a General Ledger Accountant whose responsibilities include:
- Controlling, supervising and analysing intercompany movements, identifying discrepancies and proposing necessary corrections.
- Calculation and recording of financial transactions such as loans, swaps and other transactions.
- Accurate recording of related operating costs and revenues.
- Review and reconciliation of balances between different business entities.
- Monthly analysis and review of financial and accounting reports for various companies and projects under development.
- Monitoring of operating costs (Opex) and capital expenditure (Capex).
- Interaction and support to external auditors during audits.
- Performing accounting reconciliations.
- Preparation of financial reports, projections and similar documents.
What do we offer?
- Career development in a leading international environment.
- Yearly bonus based on objectives.
- Meal Voucher.
- FlexTime schedule.
- Two days of working from home per week.
Energize your Talent: You will discover a new way to develop, grow and collaborate with top professionals.
If you feel you meet the requirements and are interested in joining our team, please apply by following the instructions provided.