In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679, OPDE Group (hereinafter Opdenergy), formed by its parent company OPDE Investment Spain S.L. and its subsidiaries, inform the users of its website:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The personal data that you provide shall be incorporated into processes whose joint responsibility is with OPDE INVESTMENT ESPAÑA, S.L. with TIN B-31840135 and registered office at Pol. Ind. Santos Justo y Pastor, s / n, 31510 Fustiñana, Navarra (Spain), and the entities that are part of the OPDE Group (hereinafter “Opdenergy”).
You can contact the responsible of processing your data, as well as request information from the companies that make up the OPDE Group, by phone (+34) 948 840 985 and by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose are your data collected?
On the web page or website of Opdenergy, personal data can be collected in various forms. The data requested in each form are those necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. The purposes of the treatment of data are the following:
- CONTACT FORM: The purpose of data collection in this form is to be able to answer the questions raised and send the requested information to the user through the email or telephone indicated on the form.
- ‘WORK WITH US’ FORM: The purpose of data collection in this form is for the applicant to take part in personnel selection processes carried out by Opdenergy.
- ELECTRONIC MAIL: If the user makes contact through an email published on the website that data will be processed in order to respond to the questions raised, as well as send the requested information through the email from which the query is received.
How long is your data saved for?
The data provided by the user shall be kept until the user requests its deletion.
Are profiles made with your data and/or are automated decisions made? With the data provided no profiles or automated decisions are made.
What allows the treatment of your data?
The user must fill in the fields marked with * on the forms in order to be able to send them; if the indicated fields are not filled in, the user will not be able to send them.
Who is your information given to?
Transfer of data shall only be done in the event of a legal obligation.
What third parties provide services on the website?
The following service providers are involved in the Opdenergy website:
- “Hosting” provider: The servers where our website is hosted are located in the EU.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
Users can exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction of processing, data portability and object, via email to email@example.com or at the following address, Pol. Ind. Santos Justo y Pastor, s/n 31510 Fustiñana, Navarra (Spain), along with the documentation to prove their identity and stating the right to be exercised.
The user may revoke the consents provided at any time.
The user may also be able to submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent body.
Opdenergy shall be responsible for implementing all security measures in order to guarantee confidentiality in the storage and processing of personal data, as well as to prevent access by unauthorized third parties.
How do social networks work?
Users can share the contents of Opdenergy or publish their comments, photos or videos, through social networks providing that they are of interest to the entire community.
Opdenergy social networks are constantly monitored in order to respond to enquiries received in the shortest possible time.
The publications of users of social networks at no time constitute or reflect Opdenergy’s point of view.
Opdenergy social networks shall be governed by the following rules of use:
- Users are responsible for the contents published, so they must refrain from violating any right, law or regulation.
- Users must use at all times an adequate wording and tone and avoiding publishing any abusive, defamatory or obscene information.
- Users must respect the right to privacy and refrain from making unlawful, offensive or discriminatory comments about third parties.
- Users must avoid fraudulent, deceptive or misleading comments.
- The use of any type of "spam" or commercial or advertising messages is not allowed; repetitive messages should be avoided too.
- Conversations with profiles that may be regarded as false shall not be held.
Opdenergy reserves the right to eliminate, hide or block those contents that do not comply with the established rules. Anyone who publishes content that is not allowed may be blocked out from the community.
Opdenergy reserves the right to change these rules at any time and without prior notice.