Opdenergy is a well positioned player in the energy sector that prioritizes being an Independent Power Producer (IPP), with more than 15 years of experience and international presence, operating in 9 countries and more than 190 employees.
As a growing organization with an international presence and solid roots, our efforts and activities are focused on the construction of energy assets, managing all its phases of Development, Financing, Construction Operation, and Maintenance.
Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Madrid and are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced Renewable Asset Manager, who will be in charge of managing the projects at a financial level, tax equity investors, and follow-up projects during the development and production in terms of revenue and cost control, variance analysis, and profitability in USA projects.
- Follow-up of projects under construction and operation
- Liaison with financial institutions and Tax Equity Investors
- Coordination with other teams for all issues related to the projects
- Debt disposals
- Follow-up and compliance with contract covenants
- Preparation of budgets, financial reports, ratios (DSCR, LLCR, Leverage), and other ad-hoc documents
- Project revenue and cost control, variance analysis, and profitability maximization
- Knowledge of the Specific Remuneration Regime and PPAs
- Monitoring, control, and optimization of revenues
- Review of financial statements
What do we offer?
- Career development in a leading international environment.
- Yearly bonus based on objectives.
- Meal Voucher.
- Health Insurance.
- FlexTime schedule.
- Two days of working from home per week.
“Energize your Talent”: You will discover a new way to develop, grow and collaborate with high-level professionals.
If you want to grow professionally and work with people who are passionate about transforming natural resources into energy, we want to meet you.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering /Business Administration / Management / Economics or similar. Master’s Degree in Finances is a plus
- 3– 5 years of experience in a similar position, or working for the US market
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable.
- Full command of English
- Deep knowledge of Project Finance, Contracts, Obligations, and Requirements in the USA Interlocution and contact with banks to request provisions, requests and prepare reports to the bank
- Demonstrated expertise working with Tax Equity Investors in the USA
- Expertise handling drawdown
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines