Opdenergy is a well positioned player in the energy sector that prioritizes being an Independent Power Producer (IPP), with more than 15 years of experience and international presence, operating in 8 countries and more than 150 employees.
What are we looking for? A PV Project Developer, placed in Madrid, whose functions, among others, will be:
- Support and follow up in project permitting activities for PV greenfield projects developed internally
- Development of PV projects from greenfield to ready-to-build status
- Follow-up of the different phases of project development
- Review and track all incoming permit documents, assure adequacy, and perform follow-up as needed
- Interact with different bodies, both private and public
- Negotiate and collaborate with legal department in the closing of different agreements (including but not limited to land agreements, SPA, co-development agreements…)
- Identify all permit activities necessary for projects to reach ‘ready to build’ status.
What do we offer?
- Career development in a leading international environment.
- Yearly bonus based on objectives.
- Meal Voucher.
- FlexTime schedule.
- Two days of working from home per week.
If you want to grow professionally and work with people who are passionate about transforming natural resources into energy, we want to meet you.
- Engineering Degree will be considered a plus
- 3 - 5 years of permitting in renewable energy projects experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Willingness to travel
- High command of English