Opdenergy is a well positioned player in the energy sector that prioritizes being an Independent Power Producer (IPP), with more than 15 years of experience and international presence, operating in 9 countries and more than 190 employees.
Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Madrid and are currently looking for a Project Developer Specialist.
- Support and follow up in project permitting activities for PV greenfield projects developed internally
- Development of PV projects from greenfield to ready-to-build status
- Follow-up of the different phases of project development
- Review and track all incoming permit documents, assure adequacy, and perform follow-up as needed
- Interact with different bodies, both private and public
- Negotiate and collaborate with legal department in the closing of different agreements (including but not limited to land agreements, SPA, co-development agreements…)
- Identify all permit activities necessary for projects to reach ‘ready to build’ status.
What do we offer?
- Career development in a leading international environment.
- Yearly bonus based on objectives.
- Meal Voucher.
- Health Insurance.
- FlexTime schedule.
- Two days of working from home per week.
“Energize your Talent”: You will discover a new way to develop, grow and collaborate with high-level professionals.
If you want to grow professionally and work with people who are passionate about transforming natural resources into energy, we want to meet you.