Opdenergy is an organization with an international presence, in continuous expansion and focused on the production of energy assets and the management of all its phases: development, financing, construction, operation and maintenance.
What are we looking for? A Photovoltaic O&M Intern whose functions will be, among others:
- Support and continuous monitoring of the different photovoltaic plants in Operation and Maintenance through the monitoring systems and daily analysis of production data.
- Review of corrective and preventive maintenance reports.
- Analysis and reporting of key performance indicators (KPI), mainly PR and availability.
- Maintain records and update documentation.
What do we offer?
- Flexible timetable
- Telework 2 days a week
- 23 days vacation + local vacations
- Restaurant tickets