Opdenergy is an IPP (Independent Power Producer) dedicated to the renewable energy sector, with an international presence and in continuous expansion. It focuses its activity on the production of energy assets and the management of all its phases: development, financing, construction, operation and maintenance.
What are we looking for? A Permitting Admin Intern whose functions will be:
- Support in permitting and budgeting processes (feed database with key information on planned and achieved milestones).
- Support in the management and execution of payments both for processing and land
- Responsible for defining and improving internal development processes.
- Responsible for executive communications to internal and external stakeholders
- Verification of management notifications
What do we offer?
- Paid internship
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days vacation + local vacations
- 2 day per week of remote work
- Coffee, fresh fruit and cookies in our office!
“Energize your Talent”: You will discover a new way to develop, grow and collaborate with high-level professionals.
If you want to grow professionally and work with people passionate about transforming natural resources into energy, we want to meet you.
- Education in Administration, Law, Engineering or similar
- Not required. Experience in the renewable energy sector is a plus.
- Domain of the office package. Especially Excel.
- Fluent English, written and spoken.