Opdenergy is an organization with an international presence, in continuous expansion and focused on the production of energy assets and the management of all its phases: development, financing, construction, operation and maintenance.
What are we looking for? An O&M Specialist based in Madrid whose functions will be:
- Management and control of photovoltaic and wind power plant portfolios.
- Management, verification of alarms and incidents through the monitoring system.
- Generation of reports with the main KPIs of the project.
- High capacity of management and control of subcontracting activities, constant monitoring and inspections. Periodic visits to plants
- Contractual follow-up of all obligations during the operation phase of the projects.
- Preparation of annual operating budgets (P&L)
- Coordination with electricity utilities and public authorities
- Knowledge of environmental and legal measures of the country
- Knowledge of applicable technical regulations, tests, inspections, certifications required. Desirable experience in the connection of PV plants in Spain.
- Knowledge of SCADA systems for the acquisition, management and analysis of process data from technological systems (SCADA, RTU, PLC, etc.).
- Knowledge of communications systems (Satellite, FO, Wiimax, etc).
- Experience in single axis trackers and configurations similar to those of our projects.
What do we offer?
- Professional development in a leading international environment.
- Meal Voucher.
- Health insurance.
- FlexTime schedule.
- Two work-from-home days per week.
“Energize your Talent”: You will discover a new way to develop, grow and collaborate with high-level professionals.
If you want to grow professionally and work with people who are passionate about transforming natural resources into energy, we want to meet you.