Opdenergy is a well positioned player in the energy sector that prioritizes being an Independent Power Producer (IPP), with more than 15 years of experience and international presence, operating in 8 countries and more than 150 employees.
Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Madrid and are currently looking for an M&A Analyst, whose functions will be:
- Developed financial models and valuation analyses using DCF, LBO, market approach and transaction approach analyses.
- Analyzes Greenfield Projects from economic risk and strategic perspectives.
- Search for opportunities to purchase projects and portfolios of photovoltaic and wind projects, both greenfield and brownfield.
- Participated in every step of buy-side and sell-side processes, including the revision of Due Diligences and Business Plans, drafting documentation, investment memorandums, company profiles, competitive environment, presentation of opportunities and their valuation.
- Performs valuations and creates investment memorandums.
- Provides summaries of analyses and other information to the Investment Analysis Manager and the Executive Committee.
- Supports the analysis and execution of M&A transactions in targeted countries.
- Preparation of non-binding and binding offers for the purchase of opportunities.
- Review and analysis of documentation in transactions: SPAs, Development Services Agreements, etc.
What do we offer?
- Career development in a leading international environment.
- Yearly bonus based on objectives.
- Meal Voucher.
- Health Insurance.
- FlexTime schedule.
- Two days of working from home per week.
- Coffee, fresh fruit and cookies in our cantine!
“Energize your Talent”: You will discover a new way to develop, grow and collaborate with high-level professionals.
If you want to grow professionally and work with people who are passionate about transforming natural resources into energy, we want to meet you.
- +3 years of experience in corporate department or related position related to M&A transactions and investment analysis.
- Full command of English.
- Advanced knowledge of corporate and project finance, valuation and accounting.
- Knowledge of the electricity sector and renewable energies.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Expert knowledge of financial modeling and Microsoft Office.
- Availability to travel