Opdenergy is an organization with an international presence, in continuous expansion and that focuses its activity on the production of energy assets and the management of all its phases: development, financing, construction, operation and maintenance.
What are we looking for? A Jr Corporate Lawyer whose functions, among others, will be:
- Providing legal support and legal advice to the different areas of the company: development, construction, M&A and project financing, operation and maintenance, Finance and Administration, etc
- Providing legal support to the different departments of the company (development, construction, operation and maintenance, M&A and finance and administration) on all key legal issues affecting the company, to prevent or reduce any legal risks that may arise.
- Review of the following agreements: lease agreements and other agreements for land securing, grid connection, sale and purchase, EPC, O&M, PPA, etc.
- Procurement and review of permits and permissions
- Providing legal support on corporate and M&A (legal support on incorporation of new companies, drafting, negotiation and review of non-disclosure agreements, sale and purchase agreement, etc.)
- Providing legal support on project financing contracts
- Management of national and international law firms
What do we offer?
- Career development in a leading international environment.
- FlexTime schedule
- 23 vacation days + local holidays
- Two days of working from home per week
- Meal voucher
- Health Insurance
- Yearly bonus based on objectives
- Coffee, fresh fruit and cookies in our cantine!
“Energize your Talent“: You will discover a new way to develop, grow and collaborate with high-level professionals.
If you want to grow professionally and work with people who are passionate about transforming natural resources into energy, we want to meet you.
- Bachelor/Degree in Law. Valuable Master's Degree in Business Legal Advice
- Good command of Microsoft Office
- 1-3 years of experience, mainly in drafting, negotiating and advising on contracts
- Full command of English