Opdenergy is an organisation with an international presence, in continuous expansion and which focuses its activity on the production of energy assets and the management of all its phases: development, financing, construction, operation and maintenance.
What are we looking for? A Grid Connection Engineer whose functions will be:
- Interaction with Electricity Distributors and Transmission System Operator to ensure grid connection of generation facilities.
- Negotiation with parties involved in connection nodes for the coordination of the necessary works and agreements that allow the timely execution of the shared evacuation infrastructures.
- Supervision of the planning and implementation of the evacuation infrastructure necessary for the adaptation of the existing distribution/transport network defined at the Access and
- Connection Point of the generation facilities.
- Supervision of the basic/detailed engineering and applicable regulations of the shared evacuation infrastructure to ensure the quality and service of the shared connection.
- Preparation of single-line diagrams, layouts and protections of the shared evacuation infrastructures.
- Supervision of compliance with health and safety, quality and service standards of shared infrastructures.
- Management of compliance with the grid codes applicable to each generation facility.
- Delivery of project progress/status reports to management and sponsors.
- Preparation of connection schedules in coordination with the Construction team.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Telework 2 days a week
- 23 days holiday + local holidays
- Restaurant tickets
“Energize your Talent”: You will discover a new way to develop, grow and collaborate with high-level professionals.
If you want to grow professionally and work with people who are passionate about transforming natural resources into energy, we want to meet you.
- Senior Engineer with at least 5 years' experience in Transmission/Distribution Networks or Renewable Energy, working for an EPC contractor, BOS contractor, Engineering, Network Operator or recognised project developer / IPP.
- Strong technical and commercial experience in Networks and/or Renewable Energy.
- Specific experience in electrical infrastructure project management: design, cost optimisation, planning, reporting, CAPEX and OPEX modelling, structuring and coordination of EPC / BOP RFP processes, contract management.
- High level of English.
- Availability to travel both within and outside the national territory.