Opdenergy is an organisation with an international presence, in continuous expansion and which focuses its activity on the production of energy assets and the management of all its phases: development, financing, construction, operation and maintenance.
What are we looking for? An Asset Manager Analyst whose functions will be, among others,
- Monitoring of renewable projects in construction and operation.
- Liaising with other departments and external advisors
- Debt disposals and Dividend distributions
- Monitoring and compliance with the covenants of the contracts
- Preparation of budgets, financial reports, ratios (DSCR, LLCR, Leverage) and other ad-hoc documents
- Monitoring of project revenues and costs, variance analysis and profitability maximisation
- Monitoring, control and optimisation of revenues – Merchant, PPA, GdOs
- Review of financial statements
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Telework 2 days a week
- 23 days holiday + local holidays
- Restaurant tickets
- ADE, Economics, Finance or similar.
- 2–3 years' experience in the functions described
- Knowledge of accounting regulations (PGC, IFRS, USGAAP).
- Good command of Office, especially Excel.
- High level of English.