Opdenergy is an IPP (Independent Power Producer) dedicated to the renewable energy sector, with an international presence and in continuous expansion. It focuses its activity on the production of energy assets and the management of all its phases: development, financing, construction, operation and maintenance.
What are we looking for? A SAP Intern in Madrid whose functions will be:
- Basic parameter setting activities in the FI, MM, PS modules.
- Resolution of business incidents.
- International user training and support.
- Execution of process tests.
What do we offer?
- Paid internship
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days vacation + local vacations
- Telework 2 days a week
- Coffee, fresh fruit and cookies in our office!
If you want to grow professionally and work with people passionate about transforming natural resources into energy, we want to meet you.
- Previous training or work experience with SAP.
- Degree in Business Admnistration, Economics or similar are valued.
- Ideally have a first professional experience.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Eager to learn and progress.