Opdenergy is an organization with an international presence, in continuous expansion and that focuses its activity on the production of energy assets and the management of all its phases: development, financing, construction, operation and maintenance.
What are we looking for? A Project Finance Manager whose functions, among others, will be:
- Lead the execution of transactions internationally
- Management of the advisers of the different transactions
- Review/Execution of financial models for Project Finance and M&A
- Analysis of investment/divestment opportunities in renewable energy projects
- Analysis of financial sensitivities (main variables, analysis of deviations, etc.)
- Preparation of analysis and monitoring documents for internal Committees
- Knowledge of the infrastructure market and energy market
- Preparation of offers for auctions and PPAs
- Collaboration with the rest of the Financial and Business Area teams
What do we offer?
- Career development in a leading international environment.
- Yearly bonus based on objectives.
- Meal Voucher.
- Health Insurance.
- FlexTime schedule.
- Two days of working from home per week.
- Coffee, fresh fruit and cookies in our cantine!
“Energize your Talent”: You will discover a new way to develop, grow and collaborate with high-level professionals.
If you want to grow professionally and work with people who are passionate about transforming natural resources into energy, we want to meet you.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant analytical experience, preferably in Renewable Energy industry or other project-driven environment
- Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or Business Administration
- Excellent spoken and written English. (C2 is a must) Italian/French is a plus
- Advanced computer software skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and financial systems
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, with multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Knowledge of US GAAP accounting principles and practices
- International experience is a plus