Opdenrgy is a renewable energy company with an international presence, in continuous expansion and focused on the production of energy assets and the management of all its phases: development, financing, construction, operation and maintenance.
What are we looking for? A Treasury Technician based in Madrid who will carry out the following functions:
- Accounting of bank movements
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of payments through the different payment methods and currencies.
- Preparation and supervision of the treasury position
- Maintenance of online banking, ensuring that payments are made in accordance with group criteria.
- Liaising and resolving queries with auditors
- Monitoring the payment process
- Own accounting closing tasks.
What do we offer?
- Professional development in a leading international environment.
- Meal Voucher.
- Health insurance.
- FlexTime schedule.
- Two work-from-home days per week.
«Energise your Talent»: You will discover a new way to develop, grow and collaborate with high-level professionals.
If you want to grow professionally and work with people who are passionate about transforming natural resources into energy, we want to meet you.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar positions.
- High level of English (professional).
- Essential knowledge of SAP HANA.
- Valuable experience in TMS (XRT, KYRIBA, SAP TRM, etc.).
- Good command of the Office package. Especially Excel.