Opdenergy is a well positioned player in the energy sector that prioritizes being an Independent Power Producer (IPP), with more than 15 years of experience and international presence, operating in 8 countries and more than 150 employees.
Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Madrid and are currently looking for a Renewable Energy and Storage Analyst.
- Perform analysis to assess the technical and economic feasibility of energy storage projects.
- Assess and evaluate hybridisation technology, opportunities and projects.
- Analyse the energy storage industry, technology and market developments, to provide data and projections based on trends, threats, opportunities and future expectations.
- Produce detailed technical, commercial and financial reports.
- Perform optimisation, control and forecasting, risk management and market power modelling.
- Maintain a database of accurate modelling tools for current and emerging markets, policies and regulations.
What do we offer?
- Career development in a leading international environment.
- Meal Voucher.
- Health Insurance.
- FlexTime schedule.
- Two days of working from home per week.
“Energize your Talent»: You will discover a new way to develop, grow and collaborate with high-level professionals.
If you want to grow professionally and work with people who are passionate about transforming natural resources into energy, we want to meet you.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, or similar qualification, and good knowledge of Economics, Finance or cash flow analysis.
- At least 2 years of experience in energy storage project management
- Knowledge of renewable energy technologies: solar, wind and energy storage.
- Analytical and organised mindset, problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent Spanish and English (written and spoken) and other languages, French or Italian would be an asset.
- MS Office & Excel advanced