Opdenergy is a well-positioned player in the energy sector that prioritizes being an Independent Power Producer (IPP), with more than 15 years of experience and international presence, operating in 8 countries and with more than 150 employees.
Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in the US and are currently looking for a Site Manager. Reporting to the Project Management Director, the candidate will perform functions of control and coordination of the construction sites and solar resources in the country.
Projects are located in West Virginia and Louisiana. Candidate must be permanently on site (or open to travel frequently).
- Monitoring and control of the construction of the project portfolio.
- Budget control of the works and management of cash flows.
- Resource management, planning, project deadline, etc.
- Development of bidding processes for EPC projects, negotiation, and closing contracts.
- Negotiation with suppliers and subcontractors, negotiating the procurement of principal components (inverters, racking, and modules).
- Report periodically to the construction management in the headquarters in Spain and USA Office
- Direct interaction with Electric Power Distributors (Utilities) to ensure the network connection of PV generation facilities.
- Ensure quality and timing in the construction, development, and closure of projects during implementation, supervising the work of subcontractors.
- Deadlines and objectives
- Provide support to the development department in technical aspects.
- Responsible for compliance with H&S regulations.
- Report and manage the relationship with Owners.
What do we offer:
- Career development in a leading international environment where you will be valued
- FlexTime schedule
- 23 holidays + local holidays
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- 401k with Company’s match
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or similar.
- At least 5 years of experience in the Renewables sector in a similar position in the country.
- Knowledge of MS Project, AutoCAD, PVSYST, and MS Office.
- High command of English. Knowledge of Spanish will be valued.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Initiative and communication skills.
- High trading capacity.