Opdenergy is an organization with an international presence, in continuous expansion and that focuses its activity on the production of energy assets and the management of all its phases: development, financing, construction, operation and maintenance.
What are we looking for? An Project Manager whose functions, among others, will be:
- Monitoring and control of the construction of the project portfolio.
- Budget control of the works and management of cash flows.
- Resource management, planning, project deadline, etc.
- Development of bidding processes for EPC projects, negotiation, and closing contracts.
- Negotiation with suppliers and subcontractors, negotiating the procurement of principal components (inverters, racking, and modules).
- Report periodically to the construction management in the headquarters in Spain and USA Office
- Direct interaction with Electric Power Distributors (Utilities) to ensure the network connection of PV generation facilities.
- Ensure quality and timing in the construction, development, and closure of projects during implementation, supervising the work of subcontractors.
- Provide support to the development department in technical aspects.
“Energize your Talent»: You will discover a new way to develop, grow and collaborate with high-level professionals.
If you want to grow professionally and work with people who are passionate about transforming natural resources into energy, we want to meet you.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or similar.
- At least 5 years of experience in the Renewables sector in a similar position in the country.
- High command of English. Knowledge of Spanish will be valued.
- Knowledge of MS Project, AutoCAD, PVSYST, and MS Office.