Opdenergy is an IPP (Independent Power Producer) dedicated to the renewable energy sector, with an international presence and in continuous expansion. It focuses its activity on the production of energy assets and the management of all its phases: development, financing, construction, operation and maintenance.
What are we looking for? A Project Finance Intern, whose functions will be:
- Elaboration of financial models for Project Finance and M&A transactions.
- Analysis of investment/disinvestment opportunities in renewable projects.
- Sensitivity analysis (main variables, variance analysis, etc).
- Preparation of bids for auctions and PPAs.
- Management of advisors.
- Participation in the execution of transactions.
- Collaboration with the rest of the Finance and Business Area teams.
What do we offer?
- Paid scholarship
- Flexible working hours
- Vacations + local holidays
- 2 day per week of remote work
- Coffee, fresh fruit and cookies in our office!
«Energize your Talent»: You will discover a new way to develop, grow and collaborate with top professionals.
If you want to grow professionally and work with people passionate about transforming natural resources into energy, we want to meet you.
- Degree in Business Administration, Law or similar. Master's Degree in Finance or Renewable Energies desirable.
- High level of English (C1)
- Good command of the Office package. Especially Excel.
- Availability for full-time work