Opdenergy is an organization with an international presence, in continuous expansion and that focuses its activity on the production of energy assets and the management of all its phases: development, financing, construction, operation and maintenance.
What are we looking for? An Permitting Specialist whose functions, among others, will be:
- Preliminary technical analysis of photovoltaic and wind projects
- Study and screening of environmental constraints
- Technical due diligence of projects
- Preliminary technical structuring of projects
- Preparation of preliminary technical reports on projects
- Reporting to the parent company for the development part
- Management of the developers involved
- Management of the authorization process from origination to RTB
- Management of relations and communications with the public bodies involved
What do we offer?
- Career development in a leading international environment.
- FlexTime schedule
- Two days of working from home per week
- Meal voucher
- Yearly bonus based on objectives
- Coffee, fresh fruit and cookies in our cantine!
“Energize your Talent»: You will discover a new way to develop, grow and collaborate with high-level professionals.
If you want to grow professionally and work with people who are passionate about transforming natural resources into energy, we want to meet you.
- Engineering Degree will be considered a plus
- 3 years of experience in the describe functions.
- Good command of the Office package.
- High command of English. Knowledge of Spanish will be valued.