Opdenergy is an organisation with an international presence, in continuous expansion and which focuses its activity on the production of energy assets and the management of all its phases: development, financing, construction, operation and maintenance.
What are we looking for? A Land Technician placed in Madrid, whose functions, among others, will be:
- Identify new land acquisition opportunities that are aligned with the company’s strategy.
- Securing the land selected for the projects.
- Manage and regularise contracted land.
- Lead the urban planning process associated with the land, in coordination with the permitting team.
- Study the urban planning regulations of each area.
- Analyse the viability of the project from a commercial and urban planning point of view.
- Negotiating the acquisition of the land with the owners.
- Interlocution and negotiation with the Public Administrations for consultations and necessary actions.
- Processing of files for the Declaration of Public Utility of the land where the company is going to build a photovoltaic or wind farm.
What do we offer?
- Annual bonus depending on objectives.
- Restaurant ticket.
- Medical insurance.
- Degree in Engineering. Master's Degree in Renewable Energies or in Urban and Territorial Planning.
- At least 2 years of experience in the photovoltaic sector, preferably in the development of renewable projects (solar photovoltaic and wind).
- High level of English.
- Knowledge of cadastral and environmental urban planning visualisation tools.