Opdenergy is an IPP (Independent Power Producer) dedicated to the renewable energy sector, with an international presence and in continuous expansion. It focuses its activity on the production of energy assets and the management of all its phases: development, financing, construction, operation and maintenance.
What are we looking for? A International Controller whose functions will be:
- Coordinate the financial activity in the 8 countries where the Group operates.
- Ensure the correct functioning of the different technical accounting and business areas around the world.
- To have a correct knowledge of the status of the different projects in each region both from a financial and business development point of view.
- Organize monthly meetings with Country Managers and Financial Controllers to review the status of the different countries.
- Review and analyze the financial information for each of the regions, including budget, actual figures, cash position and forecasts.
- Act as financial business partner to senior management at the corporate level for matters related to non-corporate units.
- Rethink and redefine reporting procedures and models.
- Revision of the group’s international standards (IFRS) in order to report to the consolidated group in a correct way.
What do we offer?
- Meal Voucher.
- Health Insurance.
- FlexTime schedule.
- Two days of working from home per week
- Career development in a leading international environment.
- Yearly bonus based on objectives.
«Energize your Talent»: You will discover a new way to develop, grow and collaborate with high-level professionals.
If you want to grow professionally and work with people passionate about transforming natural resources into energy, we want to meet you.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in similar positions. Experience in companies in the renewable energy or construction sector is a plus.
- English B2 - C1
- Excel, Office package management. Knowledge of SAP BPC and SAP S/4Hanna.