Opdenergy is an Independent Power Producer (IPP) with more than 15 years of experience and international presence, operating in 8 countries and with more than 180 employees.
We are looking for a General Ledger Accountant whose functions, among others, will be:
- Control, supervision and analysis of intercompany movements, identifying deviations and proposing adjustments for correction.
- Calculating and accounting for financial transactions, loans, swaps, etc.
- Recording of accrued operating costs and revenues.
- Review and reconciliation of intercompany balances.
- Monthly analysis and review of financial and accounting reports of the various companies and projects under construction.
- Control of Opex and Capex.
- Interaction and support to external auditors.
- Accounting reconciliations
- Preparation of financial reports, projections, etc.