Opdenergy is an organization with an international presence, in continuous expansion and focused on the production of energy assets and the management of all its phases: development, financing, construction, operation and maintenance.
What are we looking for? A General Accountant whose functions will be:
- Control, monitoring and analysis of intercompany movements within the group, detecting deviations and proposing adjustments for correction.
- Calculation and accounting of financial accruals, loans, swaps, etc.
- Accounting and analysis of the progress of work on projects under construction.
- Recording of accruals of operating income and expenses.
- Review and reconciliation of intercompany balances.
- Monthly analysis and review of the EEFF of several companies and projects under construction.
- Opex and Capex control.
- Interlocution and support to external auditors.
- Accounting reconciliations
- Preparation of financial reports, projections, etc.
- Reporting to Corporate Controller and registration of corporate partnership entries.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Telework 2 days a week
- 23 days vacation + local vacations
- Restaurant tickets
- Medical insurance
- Degree in Business Administration and Management, Economics or similar.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in similar positions. Experience in companies in the renewable energy or construction sector is a plus.
- Good command of the Office package. Especially Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP
- English B2