Opdenergy is a well positioned player in the energy sector that prioritizes being an Independent Power Producer (IPP), with more than 15 years of experience and international presence, operating in 8 countries and more than 150 employees.
Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Madrid and are currently looking for a Energy Management Specialist.
- Coordinate the implementation of the energy management strategy in all the company’s markets (Spain, UK, Italy, Poland, France, USA, Chile, Mexico and Colombia).
- Participate in the complete project development chain, from origination to execution of Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) with Utilities and Commercial or Industrial Customers (C&Is) in the designated regions.
- Manage the origination of PPA’s and other hedging instruments.
- Optimize sales in the different electricity markets (price, volume, structuring, hedging and risk management).
- Analyze the different markets: monitoring and modeling, forecasting.
- Monitoring the regulatory environment.
- Manage the contractual review and analysis of energy-related contracts (e.g. long-term PPAs).
- Coordinate with relevant internal departments (Finance, Legal, M&A, Operations, …) or with different stakeholders when needed.
- Analyze and provide in-depth research on market mechanisms, regulatory changes affecting renewables, market insights (grid code, market share, counterparty, etc.) and any other support needed for Origination activities (i.e. analysis of new markets and/or products).
What do we offer?
- Career development in a leading international environment.
- Yearly bonus based on objectives.
- Meal Voucher.
- Health Insurance.
- FlexTime schedule.
- Two days of working from home per week.
- Coffee, fresh fruit and cookies in our cantine!
“Energize your Talent»: You will discover a new way to develop, grow and collaborate with high-level professionals.
If you want to grow professionally and work with people who are passionate about transforming natural resources into energy, we want to meet you.