Opdenergy is an organization with an international presence, in continuous expansion and focused on the production of energy assets and the management of all its phases: development, financing, construction, operation and maintenance.
What are we looking for? An Accounting Analyst based in Santiago de Chile whose functions will be:
- Control, monitoring and analysis of inter-company movements within the group, detecting deviations and proposing adjustments for correction.
- Calculation and accounting of financial accruals, loans, swaps, etc.
- Accounting and analysis of the progress of work on projects under construction.
- Recording of accruals of operating income and expenses.
- Review and reconciliation of intercompany balances.
- Monthly analysis and review of the EEFF of several companies and projects under construction.
- Opex and Capex control.
- Interlocution and support to external auditors.
- Accounting reconciliations.
- Preparation of financial reports, projections, etc.
- Reporting to Corporate Controller and registration of corporate partnership entries.
What do we offer?
- Professional development in a leading international environment.
- FlexTime schedule
- Two work from home days per week
- Meal voucher
- Annual bonus based on objectives
- Degree in Public Accounting and Auditing, Commercial Engineer or related career.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar positions.
- Solid knowledge of accounting, financial and tax legislation.
- Experience in accounting ERP
- English medium (desirable)